Monday, October 4, 2010

Crazy, So Crazy For Crocheting You

So for the last couple of weeks I've had Setsucon on my mind (it's the anime convention around here).  So I have been obsessively compulsively crocheting these cute little change purses.  ADORABLE!!!!  I've finished off two Pokéballs and am working on Mr. and Mrs. Packman purses.  I've also been informed there are such things in the Pokémon universe called Great Balls, Master Balls, and Ultra Balls, which should also be crocheted in copious amounts!   :)  One of my friends feels obligated to crochet little Pokémon to go inside the balls so when we sell them off we can charge more and the Cuteness Factor breaks the meter!  So anyhow the Pokéballs are about 3inches across... very rough guess-to-mate.  I'm also thinking about selling the pattern, since I made it up myself but that's still to be decided.  Anyhow here are the pics of the Pokéball that I have done!

and here it is opened and being all changepurse-y

No comments:

Post a Comment