Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hidden Inside



PROJECT FINISHED!  Yes, I can finish a project occasionally as well as stare at those poor souls that fell by the wayside, unfinished and unloved.  But anyway this pokéball knows how to do a slow strip to reveal the Togepi treasure inside.  :D 

So the typical pokéball that I am now a Boss at making and the pattern is a product of my imagination.

Then the little fellow peaks his head out to say hello...

...and Togepi Lives!!
Now for something totally different in my crafting experience...
I have never made a key chain before but this was too precious to resist!  This mini-Togepi was my first attempt at a Pokémon sized critter, and he was so cute that I couldn't rip out the stitches.


These three projects are all my own creation and pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment