Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Present Parade! - Part 2

The last present I made, finished at 2 - 4am on the Christmas Eve aka just a couple hours after its recipient arrived at my house unexpectedly 12 hours early, is a Charmander plushie.  Thankfully since I'm not selling him, I didn't have to make my own pattern and I used WolfDreamer's open-mouthed Charmander pattern.  Making my life a little easier... plus WolfDreamer is a damn good pattern maker!  I added my own little bit of flair by making him a little baseball hat (my own pattern) with a little felt Mets logo on it.  (I do not own the charmander patter, the Mets, pokémon, or any affiliate groups, blahblahblah, <insert legal jargon here>.  Anyway he loved it and went around on New Years showing off his little Charmander plushie!



No comments:

Post a Comment