Monday, February 14, 2011

A Piggy Bank Change Purse... Sinister

I admit, I needed something to qualify for an original pattern that I could make up at the drop of a hat.  I had one very non craft busy week and I was working to the last moment on this one: a very sinister piggy bank change purse that can scare away even the nicest souls with his evil square eyes... which after looking at my keyboard for a while I can find no way to accurately replicate.  >.<  Oh well!  Anyhow I have the pattern all done and basically perfected but I'm debating actually submitting it to something, I mean that's the reason why I made it in the first place, hmmmm.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  Oh well that's what this is for!  I shall post now and think later... right?  Right!  :)  You know it's late when... you post pictures of a pig online.  You know it is way too early when... you start talking to yourself in a blog about posting a picture of a pig online.  Jeez, on with the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment