Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stage 1: Day 3

Currently Lacking brainpower that was the best title I could come up with.  I just sort of ran around wearing the hat I'm mid crocheting.  Right now it looks like one of those fur Russian hat things but in a couple of days I think I'll be able to pull off the desired beard mustache combo.  I'm a little worried that since I've been circular crocheting for a while the fuzz will lay differently when I suddenly started straight crocheting.  Also without a head model I'm having difficulties determining how long the hat should go before I start making the sideburns. I'll just have to eyeball it and hopefully David the Destroyer of Worlds' head is about the same size as mine.  This is what it looks like now... I'm going to do maybe one or two more rows and then start the longer section in the back of the hair and the sideburns.  FUN!  :D

I think I'll also post some pics of zhe penguins soon!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment