Monday, July 5, 2010

Whacked Out Conspiracy

YAY after two weekends straight in the car I've successfully finished the majority of the penguins!!!!  I've also indulged and watched A LOT of Supernatural.  So far my favorite episode is Nightshifter!  Hehe the cops finally are hunting the boys down and they ended with one of my favorite songs, "Renegade" by the Styx!!!!!!!  Blissfully Blissfully Happy!  AND OH MY JENSEN ACKLES, I JUST REALIZED THAT I ONLY HAVE TWO EPISODES LEFT!!!!!!!!  The second season is almost over O.o luckily I already have the third season!  XD

So back to the Penguins... I've been having a lot of trouble with John Winchester's Penguin beard/goatee... I embroidered on a beard of sorts but it sorta just looked like chest hair.  that's mainly because his chin is his chest but I WILL SUCCEED!  Also John doesn't really have a goatee... but oh well
On a more happy note Sam Winchester the Pink penguin is done and he looks positively girly!!!  I made his wings extra long... cause he's soooo tall.... and they sorta look like pigtails or something!!!  Plus the pink beak and feet don't help the matter but he's man-ly enough to pull it off... especially in Heart (the werewolf episode where Sam proves he *is* hot)

Bobby is done and I like his baseball cap... it's pretty identifiable... I just wish it was removable but instead I just started off the head with the purple yarn made a brim and then switched to black and then white.  Also I've been noticing that my penguins have two distinct sizes... at first I though t I had just picked up my G hook instead of my E hook on one of the penguins but then I realized that I hadn't :(  Apparently when I ran out of black yarn, I bought more and my new yarn is thicker than my old yarn... making the penguin's heads bigger... thus the whole penguin is slightly larger than the rest... This is sorta sad because Dean was my first penguin and now he looks really small in comparison to the rest of the group.  But he'll get over it.  I also discovered that one of the little penguins could actually wear the black head part of an uncompleted penguin and it looks like an army helmet!!! Oh So Cute!  He looks like Sgt. James Byrd from Spyro! (Just minus the heavy artillery)

Overall they're all turning out wonderfully and are the perfect size for juggling and throwing at annoying people... hence their original purpose is being put to good use!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment