Tuesday, June 29, 2010

These Boots are Made for Walking!

So I'm pretty bored right now... it seems all I do these days is listen to music, walk/scooter, and watch old tv shows, and think about crocheting.  I WANT TO GET A PROJECT DONE!!!!  After my afghan crocheting has seemed less interesting cause I don't have something I need to get done THAT DAY.  I guess I just have to set some more goals.  On a positive note I found a bunch of files that I thought were deleted with my hard drive wipe  :D  On a less positive note my desktop has a megavirus and won't even turn on anymore.  This is an ehh kind of week.  But on a more positive note: I HAVE DOCTOR WHO TO WATCH!!!!!!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!  Excited!  Also I reorganized my entire DVD collection and got some more DVD cases from the Dollar Store... I bought enough that I'm glad that they were only a dollar :) 

Alright so back to the world of crocheting and updating... although I should add some pics so you know generally what I'm talking about.  But on my 8 million hour car ride this weekend (about 20 hrs in 3 days) I did a little crocheting... basically I worked on Bobby and Sam of the Supernatural Penguin Army.  Bobby's baseball hat is very um... interesting.  I just started out the top of his head with with the purple yarn and then changed to black where I'm going to sew on the white eyes.  Then I switched to the white yarn for his tummy.  The beak, feet, and wings are already made but need to be sewn on.  I also made Sam's unique wings.  They're extra long and pointy, just like how extra tall Sam is :D  I have come to the conclusion that it is probably impossible to make the Penguins buff.  Definitely impossible to make them as buff as Jensen or Jared!  (Who are in love)

Well that's all that's going on here... Star Trek is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment