Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Devil With The Blue Dress

Today I tried on the two dress that I bought recently (the only two dresses that I own!)  Originally I went out looking for decent clothing to wear to my cousin's wedding at the end of June.  So I picked up this cute, little sundress.  Since the white color of the dress washes out my skin color, which is already pretty pale, I have decided to dye it a different color... probably purple or blue depending on dye color selection at the store and my different jewelry options.
I love the little decoration on the waistband.  The cute little pleats are adorable and really make the dress special.  I just hope that the thicker layers in the pleats dye the same color as the rest of the dress.  I guess I'll just have to make sure the whole dress is saturated!
While I was shopping in JC Penny's I couldn't resist this LBD that was on sale.  It will make a perfect gown for Yule Ball next year!
Also you can probably tell that I like Pirates of the Caribbean a lot!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment