Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ain't Wastin' Time No More

So I finally found the time to take a picture of the little Kangaroo that I made a while ago.  She's been sitting around holding my various crochet hooks and helping out around the house!  I originally left out the inner ear piece but because the ears were too floppy I decided to add them in.  Also the feet were a challenge because the original (20 year-old) pattern referenced a different pattern (that I didn't have) for how to construct the feet.  However with a little help from Abby and Eri I made up a new foot pattern by crocheting on both sides of the original line of chain stitches.  It was an experiment!

This little Kangarooster, now that she's had her photo taken, is ready for her flight and mid-air collision with a friend who will soon return from Australia... BEWARE!

The song I chose today to name my blog entry is "Ain't Wastin' Time No More" by the Allman Brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment