Friday, June 4, 2010

A Day in the Life

Today I have been crocheting and watching RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 finale... lets just say I was disappointed and my crocheting was slow.  Recently I've been trying to crochet while listening to a book on tape... unfortunately the only one I could find is The Scarlet Letter, which either puts me to sleep or speeds up my crocheting O.o  I've also been researching online the best place and price that I can find Caron's Evening Jewels Ombre.  I just ordered it but at the last minute apparently the sale on the yarn ended and I was stuck buying it with only a coupon for a discount :(  But now I can finish my other knitted afghan (with the incredibly small needle size that I started it with O.o) and my Wind Chime Afghan of Awesomeness will keep me busy until the yarn is shipped in!  With Sci-Fi Friday promising a solid two hours of SGU and whatever else I can scavenge I think (hope) that I can get my next stripe (dark purple) done tonight.  Currently I only have a row and a third done but what it's only 6pm and I have a long night of fun planned!  Also I was browsing through my old bookmarks on my different computers and found a couple of more projects that I just have to make.  Also apparently I need to get my summer applications in to JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels ASAP or some members of my family will go crazy and I will be in trouble again. *sigh* oh well... That's it for now and enjoy a Wonderful Friday of Sci-Fi Geekiness and Crocheting!

P.S. I think I will start naming my blog entries song titles for fun!  So here's to the Beatles!  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment