Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Discovery

It seems to me that for every item I put on my Progress Meter List, I add at least five more ideas to my For the Future List.  I seem to be losing an uphill battle.  I really want to make some really cool crochet and knitted animals for my Library Summer Reading Program but all the ones I want to do look too time consuming.  Also I know I'll start to get attached to the items and want to keep them.  But right now I'm looking at some cute fish pattern that would be easy and perfect for the Library "Make a Splash" theme!  Maybe I'll put my afghan on hold and whip up some aquatic life!

Update on Afghan: So I finally decided on the pattern so its big enough for a full sized bed... Blue, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Pink, Blue, Light Purple, Dark Purple, Light Purple, Blue, Pink, Dark Purple, Light Purple, Blue.  Then I'll surround the whole thing with a 9 rw dc border.  Very exciting!  Right now I'm working on my second blue stripe that I doubt will be finished today, but on a good note I did take a five mile walk today.  After that I thought I would sit on my bed for a nice easy five minutes before i jumped in the shower... I was out for 15-20 mins instead and then had to run through a quick shower before lunch time!  :D Oh well life goes on and now I'm squeaky clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment