Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fin!

My Afghan is FINISHED!!!!!  The original pattern was a Lion Brand pattern, which means its free and you can sell your own creations on Etsy or other places!  This double bed-sized afghan took me three weeks to the day to complete!!! 13 main stripes followed with a sizable border of 12 double crocheted rows and two single crocheted rows.  YAY!!!!  Now my sister's Christmas present is ready months in time... now i think I have to spend some quality time creating my Supernatural Penguin army and dying my dress for my cousin's wedding!

I've also found time to take pictures of my afghan thanks to much loving nagging from a friend!  <3  This afghan is big enough for a double bed.
The border was also fun to make especially since I decided at the last minute to make it nice and thick and shiny.
The way to connect the different stripes was fun too.  Just a couple of chain stitches and single crochets to pull it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment