Friday, August 27, 2010

The 'stache

I finally completed the mustache, beard, hat thing for my friend! And yes I was finishing it when I was driving to his house (I swear I wasn't crocheting and driving at the same time!)  Anyway I am super proud of the mustache because it turned out so amazing for a pattern I just made up!  So straight to the pictures which is the best part of this entry!
And the completed piece (plus a few loose threads)
The only thing I would do a little differently is the beard. I made the face hole a little long so really it hangs past your chin (bad etiquette and a little disturbing).  Also the hat part was a little tight but that's very easy to fix.  I guess I could have made the beard a little fuller to balance out the awesomeness of the top but whatever I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment